What to Expect
Before the Photoshoot:
- You have booked your session and secured your date and current prices after you have paid the non-refundable session retainer.
- A pre session consultation will be conducted to determine the logistics for the session as well as a quick briefing about your child’s personality and preferences.
- Please allow a 48 hour notice if you need to reschedule your session.
- Changes of clothes are welcomed and encouraged.
- Maternity sessions are best between 32-36 weeks. Your comfort is of the utmost importance.
- Please book your newborn session while you are still pregnant. Once you have the baby, you will be fit into the schedule at your earliest convenience.
- Newborn sessions typically require an additional hour because of the added time needed to feed, change, and care for the baby.
- A model release form will be required before the session begins.
- Full Session photoshoots will last 1-2 hours, Mini Session shoots 20-30 minutes. Both will be held in the Boulder location of your choice and will be relaxed and fun!
After the Photoshoot:
- A few days after the photoshoot, a sneak peek with a couple photos from the session will be shown on the photoblog.
- Approximately 1-2 weeks later, you will receive a link to your secure, online photo gallery of the best images which will be chosen by the photographer.
- This gallery will expire 7 days after being uploaded. Purchases must be made before the gallery expires. Please contact the photograher if you need help viewing or ordering. There is a $25 fee to relist the gallery for an additional 3 days.
Gina Rogers Photography retains the copyright to all images captured during a session. Downloading, scanning, printing, or copying any of the images without explicit written permission is illegal under federal copyright law.
Gina Rogers Photography reserves the right to use images for display, publication, advertising, professional print competition, or other lawful purposes.
Due to the nature of custom photography, all sales are final.